Founder of “SPICEROVER”: SONAL CHINCHWADKAR
Sonal is a lifestyle writer, blogger, food critic, communications / learning & development consultant and educator.
Sonal is a lifestyle writer and food critic and she loves to keep a close eye on hidden cultural and lifestyle treasures, primarily in Singapore and Asia, while continuing to unearth stories and histories of all things cultural.
She is also working on various book ideas… more on it soon.
Communications/ learning & development:
Experienced training and development professional with 6+ years of experience leading/ managing/ executing L&D projects for in-house and third-party Fortune 500 clients.
Project management experience:
– Led 8 T&D projects as “Project Lead”: Responsible for design, development and delivery of the projects.
– Led and mentored teams of content developers
– Managed the overall project schedules with strict adherence to promised timelines
– Managed custom development learning projects with well-defined SLAs and project specifications
Training & development experience:
– Skilled in creating interactive & engaging training content for online & classroom training
– Advised, scoped T&D projects for several global Fortune 500 clients
– Clients served in multiple industries:
* Banking & financial services (including 2 of the top-5 global banks, a leading US commercial bank, a leading insurance company)
* Top multinational telecom company
* A leading international airlines
* Foreign governmental agencies, U.N. affiliated multi-lateral agencies, an international non-profit
* A leading international health-care company
* Top Indian companies (leading bank, a leading automobile giant)
– Experienced business communications educator and trainer
– Taught business communications course to post-graduate students.
– American TESOL certified English language teacher
– Certified Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor.
– Certificate in Business English Teacher Training (BETT)