Founder of “SPICEROVER”: SONAL CHINCHWADKAR
Sonal is a writer, blogger, food critic, communications / learning & development consultant and educator.
Sonal is a food critic and she loves to keep a close eye on hidden food treasures, primarily in Singapore, while continuing to unearth stories and histories of all things gastronomical.
She is also writing a book on business communication.
Communications/ learning & development:
Experienced training and development professional with 6+ years of experience leading/ managing/ executing L&D projects for in-house and third-party Fortune 500 clients.
Project management experience:
– Led 8 T&D projects as “Project Lead”: Responsible for design, development and delivery of the projects.
– Led and mentored teams of content developers
– Managed the overall project schedules with strict adherence to promised timelines
– Managed custom development learning projects with well-defined SLAs and project specifications
Training & development experience:
– Skilled in creating interactive & engaging training content for online & classroom training
– Advised, scoped T&D projects for several global Fortune 500 clients
– Clients served in multiple industries:
* Banking & financial services (including 2 of the top-5 global banks, a leading US commercial bank, a leading insurance company)
* Top multinational telecom company
* A leading international airlines
* Foreign governmental agencies, U.N. affiliated multi-lateral agencies, an international non-profit
* A leading international health-care company
* Top Indian companies (leading bank, a leading automobile giant)
– Experienced business communications educator and trainer
– Taught business communications course to post-graduate students.
– American TESOL certified English language teacher
– Certified Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor.
– Certificate in Business English Teacher Training (BETT)